I am singing ' Love you like a love Song' by Selena Gomez


I uploaded this video last August 30, 2011 . My video singing my favorite song that time. The song of Selena Gomez entitled 'Love you Like a Love song. I performed this video when I'm all alone in our house. I hope you like it..

Before I forgot, that is not my real voice. That is a lip sync only.haha . I just download a male version of that song and put it on my video..but it does really great.. !

Penulis : Christian Tolentino ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I am singing ' Love you like a love Song' by Selena Gomez ini dipublish oleh Christian Tolentino pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I am singing ' Love you like a love Song' by Selena Gomez
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)