One Direction- My favorite Band


This is the Universal Poster of One Direction Band . One of my most favorite band as of today. haha . 
Not knowing their names but still I am one of their avid fan. I really love their Musics. There are times that I want to play their music videos again and again.
Most especially their songs entitled 'What makes you Beautiful', 'Gotta Be  YOU', and 'One Thing'

I LOVE YOU ONE DiRECTiON . MORE POWER!!

Penulis : Christian Tolentino ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel One Direction- My favorite Band ini dipublish oleh Christian Tolentino pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan One Direction- My favorite Band
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)