WHAT DOES ERROR LOADING TWEETS (401) MEAN ON TWITTER?


Before, I asked this question when I'm trying to view my tweets on my twitter account wherein an error occurred.
Now I can answer this question with this:

Error loading Tweets(error 401) on Twitter means there was a disruption in internet connection and you will need to refresh the page, or that the updates or account have been deleted.

That's all I can HELP to you.

Penulis : Christian Tolentino ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel WHAT DOES ERROR LOADING TWEETS (401) MEAN ON TWITTER? ini dipublish oleh Christian Tolentino pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan WHAT DOES ERROR LOADING TWEETS (401) MEAN ON TWITTER?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)