My Video of singing 'Love you like a love SOng' New Background


As i post earlier my video singing the song entitled 'Love you like a love song' by Selena Gomez, I change it's background into a more interesting and fabulous images using the COREL STUDIO FREE TRIAL VERSION. That is my first time in editing a video using that software and i knew about Corel through Youtube Tutorials. It's not edited well. =) but i is till hope you would like it. Thanks. 

Penulis : Christian Tolentino ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Video of singing 'Love you like a love SOng' New Background ini dipublish oleh Christian Tolentino pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan My Video of singing 'Love you like a love SOng' New Background
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)