Getting Twitter Traffic- Personal Experience

o, I am not going to tell you how successful I am with getting Twitter traffic; rather, I will tell how difficult it is to get any substantial traffic from Twitter.
Twitter is like this big thorn for my blog; a thorn I cannot do away with! Twitter is like King Solomon’s Treasure whom we wish to exist and it still remains as elusive as ever.
After reading about 15 e-books on Twitter tactics and employing about most of the methods, Twitter traffic on my blog is as pitiful as ever.
Google Analytics Statistics
Just to maintain accuracy, I just checked the GA figures and to my damnable surprise, G+ is giving me more traffic than Twitter…oh! I just hate this.
Is My Situation Similar For You?
Can anyone here relate with my situation? I am sure many of you are nodding your head in uniform acceptance and thinking – why doesn’t Twitter give more traffic?
Twitter Traffic Issues
Unless you getting using paid traffic from Twitter, it is difficult, I dare say. Of course, I am not recommending that you buy Twitter traffic.
The problem with Twitter, I think, is that it has reached a saturation point. If you have an active twitter account, open it, give it 60 seconds and see the number of Twitter updates.
Surprised?
Now, honestly, are you inclined to even browse the updates and click on links? If you are enthusiastic, you will do it the first time, the second time….then start slacking at the third time and it goes on…and mind you, we are talking about the updates on per minute basis!
Then, is Twitter a Failure?
Every time I see my twitter account, there is this guy whose tweets come every 15 seconds (yes, I timed it!). The links in these tweets direct to some marketing related YouTube video and oh boy! I was just pleasantly surprised to see the number of views…..and I am happy that maybe not for me, twitter seems to work for this guy.
The reason it worked is because of frequency of his tweets. Some may find it overbearing and intrusive (I did!) but it works. I don’t know whether he is doing it manually or some automated script but it is working for him.
What’s the Solution?
Honestly, it is not possible for me to send tweet updates every 15 second. I can’t and I am accepting it. And those marketing experts out there who say getting twitter traffic is easy can just rethink what they are saying because it definitely misguides us. I am still going to try to better this situation but in practicality, there is not much hope.
Anyways, enough of my ranting L What do you think? Any success with getting Twitter traffic?

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Getting Twitter Traffic- Personal Experience ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Getting Twitter Traffic- Personal Experience
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)