Remove Folder Hidden Attribute Step By Step

Yesterday I was infected by a worm called Classified.exe or Dirlock.exe. This virus disabled my task bar and gave me an empty desktop. When I try to open the task manager the virus will close it and shutdown my computer. After some hard search and troubleshoot I was recovered and fixed my computer (read it), but the virus hid all my folders its been infected. Using Folder Option and some modification to the settings I was view it, here's my drive C:

When you view the properties of its folder, ex. movie folder, you can see that you can't modify the Hidden Check Box because its disabled.


To modify this setting to each hidden folder:
Go to Start, in run type cmd and press Enter Key to display command prompt (DOS)

In command line locate your drive, ex. drive C:
Type attrib -s -h "name of folder" and press Enter Key, inclusing with double quote so that command line will read the whole name of a folder, its good when you have two or more words in folder's name.


Once the command successfully executed. The hidden attribute of this folder will remove.

Additional Information:
attrib - Displays or changes file attributes.

ATTRIB [+R | -R] [+A | -A ] [+S | -S] [+H | -H] [+I | -I]
       [drive:][path][filename] [/S [/D] [/L]]

+ Sets an attribute.
-  Clears an attribute.

R - Read-only file attribute.
A - Archive file attribute.
S - System file attribute.
H - Hidden file attribute.
I - Not content indexed file attribute.

[drive:][path][filename]

Specifies a file or files for attrib to process.
/S - Processes matching files in the current folder and all subfolders.
/D - Processes folders as well.
/L - Work on the attributes of the Symbolic Link versus the target of the Symbolic Link

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Remove Folder Hidden Attribute Step By Step ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Remove Folder Hidden Attribute Step By Step
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)