Fixed: R cannot be resolved to a variable

I encountered this problem when I was making a new project on my eclipse workspace. I got a red underline on "R" in this part of my code
setContentView(R.layout.main);

So here's what I did to fix this issue. Go to Project Properties > Java Build Path > TickAndroid Version Checkbox


Click to enlarge.


Then if your workspace does not build automatically…

Properties again > Build Project


After that, all went back to normal. :)

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Fixed: R cannot be resolved to a variable ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Fixed: R cannot be resolved to a variable
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)