Free Vector Wings – Kick Ass Set


Free_Vector_Wings_Kick_Ass_Set
After looking at my blog stats for quite awhile, I noticed that the number 1 traffic earner comes from my articleHow to create Vector Wings, with tons of people wanting to have these set of wings, I just gave them 4 in a pack, hmm…I guess it’s way too little, so to start off august with a bang, I’m giving away 7 kick ass vector wings, freshly-made over the weekend, so enjoy it while it’s hot.
The set is available in eps format, if you want to request for another format just sent a message at the comment section. Make sure to say thanks. ^_^
Free_Vector_Wings_Kick_Ass_Set_high_res
You may use the files here at anyway you like for non-commercial purposes. You may NOT resell or distribute these vector objects.
Download_Free_Vector_Wings

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Free Vector Wings – Kick Ass Set ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Free Vector Wings – Kick Ass Set
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)