Install Android Development Environment on Ubuntu


Recently, I wanted to use Ubuntu 11.10 instead of Windows 7 for my Android applicationdevelopment. So far, I'm liking Ubuntu a lot, it is super fast, free, has great interface and animation, easy to learn and has lots of free applications that suits my needs as a computer user and software developer. Now I'm thinking to be more of an Ubuntu Linux user than Windows user haha!

What is Ubuntu?
Ubuntu is a kind Linux Operating System that powers millions of net-books, desktops and servers all over the world. Using this amazing operating system is absolutely free of charge, and always will be. It is created and actively developed by the best open source experts from all over the world. I think this is the only open source operating system that looks great. I find it stylish, beautiful and fast.

Anyway, enough of describing Ubuntu, this post is about Installing Android development environment in Ubuntu 11.10. Here are the links on how I was able to successfully install my Android Development Environment on Ubuntu 11.10, these guides should be followed in order:

1. Install JDK 7 on ubuntu 11.10


As a proof, I was able to run a HelloAndroid Application with the device emulator, here's ascreen shot:

Click to enlarge.
Enjoy!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Install Android Development Environment on Ubuntu ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Install Android Development Environment on Ubuntu
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)