Free Vector Objects – Spiral Sanctuary


With me nothing to do after office hours, I decided to make my very first freebies in my downloads section. I’ve been using Illustrator for quite some time and I think I wanted to share something for my fellow designers.
Free Vector Objects - Spiral Sanctuary
Above is a sample screen shot that of the objects included on the set. Using only 1 pattern, added some minor tweaking using Pathfinder and Filters. The set that I’ve created contains various patterns and spiral elements best for use as add-ons for some of your artwork. I will be uploading more freebies just like this one for the coming weeks. Hope you liked it.
Downloadable in EPS and AI format
You can download the file here.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Free Vector Objects – Spiral Sanctuary ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Free Vector Objects – Spiral Sanctuary
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)