Notepad++ Project Manager Plugin

Hi guys! just another quick and simple post. I found this one very useful when I'm developing a website or web app in my localhost - Adding a project explorer/manager to my favorite editor Notepad++. I really love Notepad++ :)

Add Project Explorer To Notepad++
Click to enlarge.

To achieve it:

  1. Go to Plugins 
  2. Plugin Manager 
  3. Show Plugin Manager 
  4. Plugin Manager Will Load Available Plugins 
  5. Click on an item 
  6. Press 'E'
  7. You'll find 'Explorer'
  8. Tick the checkbox
  9. Click install button!
That's it! :)

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Notepad++ Project Manager Plugin ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Notepad++ Project Manager Plugin
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)