Free Vector – Wings


After the tutorial on how to create vector wings I’m giving this freebie as a thankyou gift to all my readers and visitors, using the techniques I used from the tutorial and some minor modifications, I’ve created a package of four unique-looking vector wings up for grabs.
free_vector_wings.jpg
You may use these vector wings for personal and non-commercial use.
Download Christmas Freebies
Available in EPS and AI formats. If ever you needed a different format, do not hesitate to leave a comment here and I’ll definitely add one for you.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Free Vector – Wings ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari . Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Free Vector – Wings
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me a Comment Below. Thanks :)